She's back! Bahahaha...
No sooner did I post a wonderful music video by Mindy Gledhill to no doubt brighten your Saturday when my blog was hacked. Suddenly. a very strange email address appeared as my log-in and all of my personal info was changed. So, I had no choice but to delete the whole shebang seeing as google would not let me remove it. Sad day.
But anyway, I am back after a very productive day. Much reading, writing, laundry, etc. was done and 3 more books came in the mail. I think I should have all of them by Christmas. Only joking. Sort of.
Not a lot to say, so I will post the forementioned Mindy Gledhill video. Really, check her stuff out. She is wonderful.
"It's not about your scars, it's all about your heart."
Mindy's website:
http://www.mindygledhill.com/
Peace,
Kristen
PS: This awesomely-fab-looking layout was courtesy of shabbyblogs.com. The header is also from there and was seriously the easiest thing to customize. It took about 5 minutes. Check them out. I nest even on the interweb. :P
But anyway, I am back after a very productive day. Much reading, writing, laundry, etc. was done and 3 more books came in the mail. I think I should have all of them by Christmas. Only joking. Sort of.
Not a lot to say, so I will post the forementioned Mindy Gledhill video. Really, check her stuff out. She is wonderful.
"It's not about your scars, it's all about your heart."
Mindy's website:
http://www.mindygledhill.com/
Peace,
Kristen
PS: This awesomely-fab-looking layout was courtesy of shabbyblogs.com. The header is also from there and was seriously the easiest thing to customize. It took about 5 minutes. Check them out. I nest even on the interweb. :P
Labels: Blogs, hackers, Mindy Gledhill, Shabbyblogs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home