1:00 AM Post! Yay!
Well, I finished reading and am waiting for my dress for tomorrow to finish drying. So, here we be.
Random thought 1:
Has it ever occurred to anyone that the saying "the bees knees" is strange? Do bees have knees?
Random thought 2:
Why is Hosea so obsessed with whores as imagery? I think he doth protest too much...
Random thought 3:
Whenever I open my Bible, it doesn't open to the psalms; it opens to Nehemiah. Weird.
Random though 4:
Is the autoharp hard to learn? Could the autoharp, when played stylistically, be used to lead Taizé?
Okay, I'll just learn guitar.
Random thought 5:
If Gloria Gaither can attend a Lutheran church for want of more liturgy, I think I am justified in being a Methodist.
Random thought 6:
Why is everything so expensive in the Village?! Blarg.
Random thought 7:
Raccoons, so cute, yet menacing. They also like playing with my doormat, apparently. (According to my neighbor, I have yet to witness it)
Random thought 8:
Breaker anointing and sex: what is the difference? (youtube "breaker anointing")
Random thought 9:
What is a woodchuck?
Random thought 10:
My rabbit is plotting revenge for brushing him. Really, he is puffed up in the corner giving me the "I'm gonna kill you" eye. Creepers.
Random thought 11:
Why are skillets so hard to store? They always get stuck when you try to remove them from the cabinet. Ugh.
Random thought 12:
Why the cockroach?
Random thought 13:
If my car were to end up in a lake with me inside, I am afraid that I would be unable to break the windows. Really, this is a legit fear of mine.
Random thought 14:
I think "Zebedee" would be an awesome name for a goldfish, or a hamster, or even a parakeet.
Random thought 15:
I think I have a minor obsession with bright colors. This is a hold-over from my youth when I was obsessed with being "sophisticated." Forget that! :-) Sophistication is overrated!
Random thought 1:
Has it ever occurred to anyone that the saying "the bees knees" is strange? Do bees have knees?
Random thought 2:
Why is Hosea so obsessed with whores as imagery? I think he doth protest too much...
Random thought 3:
Whenever I open my Bible, it doesn't open to the psalms; it opens to Nehemiah. Weird.
Random though 4:
Is the autoharp hard to learn? Could the autoharp, when played stylistically, be used to lead Taizé?
Okay, I'll just learn guitar.
Random thought 5:
If Gloria Gaither can attend a Lutheran church for want of more liturgy, I think I am justified in being a Methodist.
Random thought 6:
Why is everything so expensive in the Village?! Blarg.
Random thought 7:
Raccoons, so cute, yet menacing. They also like playing with my doormat, apparently. (According to my neighbor, I have yet to witness it)
Random thought 8:
Breaker anointing and sex: what is the difference? (youtube "breaker anointing")
Random thought 9:
What is a woodchuck?
Random thought 10:
My rabbit is plotting revenge for brushing him. Really, he is puffed up in the corner giving me the "I'm gonna kill you" eye. Creepers.
Random thought 11:
Why are skillets so hard to store? They always get stuck when you try to remove them from the cabinet. Ugh.
Random thought 12:
Why the cockroach?
Random thought 13:
If my car were to end up in a lake with me inside, I am afraid that I would be unable to break the windows. Really, this is a legit fear of mine.
Random thought 14:
I think "Zebedee" would be an awesome name for a goldfish, or a hamster, or even a parakeet.
Random thought 15:
I think I have a minor obsession with bright colors. This is a hold-over from my youth when I was obsessed with being "sophisticated." Forget that! :-) Sophistication is overrated!
1 Comments:
you crack me up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home